花季物语 - 甘肃翻译网
当前位置:主页>英语文摘>花季物语
花季物语
来源:作者:本站


  Mother, why do you hate me?

  妈妈,你为什么讨厌我?

  Daddy, why don't the boys like me?

  爸爸,为什么男生不喜欢我?

  Why do I have to be so skinny?

  为什么我必须苗条如柴?

  Why do I have braces and wear glasses?

  为什么我一定要系上背带,戴上眼镜?

  Why do I have to be 16?

  我为什么必须得过16岁?

  Mom, why do I have to graduate?

  妈,为什么我必须毕业?

  Dad, why do I have to grow up?

  爸,为什么我得长大?

  Mom, Dad, why do I have to leave?

  妈,爸,为什么我必须离开你们?

  Mom, why don't you write more often?

  妈,为什么您不给我多写几封信?

  Dad, why do I miss my old friends?

  爸,为什么我思念老朋友?

  Dad, why do you love me so much?

  爸,为什么您这么爱我?

  Dad, why do you spoil me?

  爸,为什么您这么宠我?

  Your little girl is growing up.

  您的女儿已经长大。

  Mom, why don't you visit?

  妈,为什么您不常来看看?

  Mom, why is it hard to make new friends?

  妈,为什么结交新朋友这么困难?

  Dad, why do I miss being at home?

  爸,为什么我怀念在家的日子?

  Dad, why does my heart skip a beat when he looks in my eyes?

  爸,为什么每次他与我对视时我就心跳加快?

  Mom, why do my legs tremble when I hear his voice?

  妈,为什么一听见他的声音我就双腿打颤?

  Mother, why is being "in love" the greatest feeling in the world?

  妈,为什么坠入爱河是世界上最美妙的感觉?

  Daddy, why don't you like to be called "Gramppy"?

  爸爸,为什么不喜欢有人叫您"外公"?

  Mother, why do my baby s tiny fingers cling so tightly to mine?

  妈妈,为什么我的小宝贝要紧抓着我的手?

  Mother, why do they have to grow up?

  妈妈,为什么他们一定要长大?

  Daddy, why do they have to leave?

  爸爸,为什么他们必须离开我们?

  Why do I have to be called "Grammie"?

  为什么必须得有人叫我 "奶奶"?

  Mommie, Daddy, why did you have to leave me? I need you.

  妈妈,爸爸,为什么你们要离我而去?我需要你们!

  Why did my youth slip past me?

  为什么我的青春已悄悄溜走?

  Why does my face show every smile that I have ever given to a friend or a stranger?

  为什么我会笑对朋友,也会笑对陌生人?

  Why does my hair glisten a shiny silver?

  为什么我满头银发?
上一页 1 23 下一页